The Dashboard features 4 distinct widgets, Notes, Helpful Videos, Queue Timeline, and Recent Gallery Uploads, all designed to make using Pixrit fast and easy.
A simple way to write reminders that help you stay on track.
- To create a new note, simply click the “+ Add note” button in the bottom left corner of the widget. After you finish typing your message you can save it by hitting the “enter” key or just clicking anywhere else on the screen.
- To Edit a note, roll your cursor over the note and click the blue pencil icon.
- To mark a note as completed, click the “check-mark” icon to the right of the note.
- To delete the note, click the “X” icon to the right of the note.
Step by step guides for help with all aspects of using Pixrit.
Each video in this widget provides a walk-through of the different features Pixrit offers. If you’re new to Pixrit, this is a great place to start.
A quick overview of your scheduled posts.
- You can use this widget to view images that have been shared yesterday, what will be shared today, and what is going to be shared tomorrow.
- You can browse by the day or by network. Any networks synced to Network Director (ND) will most likely show the same images.
- You can even view/edit descriptions right from this widget. Just click on a thumbnail!
Recent Gallery Uploads
Quick access to your most recent gallery additions.
- Your 10 most recent gallery uploads will appear here.
- If you upload new images to a gallery that is more than 24 hours old, that gallery will display under “Updated”.
- Simply click a thumbnail to be taken directly to that gallery.